The Saka Manor Mansion
In 2011, after renovations were completed, the historic aristocratic residence, in the shade of ancient trees, was opened to guests. The villa-style mansion contrasts greatly with most Estonian manors, with a light tower that may have inspired the nearby Oru Castle – the summer residence of the Estonian head of state prior to the Second World War, which is today only preserved in photographs.
Reminiscent of Italian renaissance architecture, the mansion offers guests 3 suites with period furniture, as well as 9 other manorial rooms, each fashioned in its own special style. The mansion is also home to the à la carte restaurant and includes several conference rooms. The mansion’s Ballroom is a superb place for holding a glamorous wedding.
The mansion includes 12 rooms:
- 7 Double – cockloft rooms with a wide bed for two
- 2 Deluxe – high-ceiling rooms for two
- 1 Suite – two-room suite fitted with antique furniture on the second floor
- 2 Suites – two-room suites fitted with antique furniture on the first floor which can be combined into a three-room Grand Suite with the Fireplace Chamber situated between the two rooms.
- The suites have bath tubs and two rooms on the third floor have sitting bath tubs. All other rooms have shower booths.
- Every room has SAT TV, a direct-dial phone, rugs in front of the beds, a hair dryer in the bathroom, slippers and bathrobes.
- The mansion has a Wi-Fi connection.
- The visit of our mini water centre with saunas within 1,5 hours is included in each room rate. The visit time should be booked in advance.
Kohtla parich, 30103, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
Phone: +372 33 64 900
Phone: +372 33 64 906
Fax: + 372 33 64 901