The Saka Manor Mansion
In 2011, after renovations were completed, the historic aristocratic residence, in the shade of ancient trees, was opened to guests. The villa-style mansion contrasts greatly with most Estonian manors, with a light tower that may have inspired the nearby Oru Castle – the summer residence of the Estonian head of state prior to the Second World War, which is today only preserved in photographs.
Reminiscent of Italian renaissance architecture, the mansion offers guests 3 suites with period furniture, as well as 9 other manorial rooms, each fashioned in its own special style. The mansion is also home to the à la carte restaurant and includes several conference rooms. The mansion’s Ballroom is a superb place for holding a glamorous wedding.
The mansion includes 12 rooms:
- 7 Double rooms – cockloft rooms with a wide bed for two
- 3 Junior Suite rooms – high-ceiling rooms for two
- 1 Double Superior Plus – room with a wide wall window.
- 1 Suite room – fitted with antique furniture.
- Every room has SAT TV, a direct-dial phone, rugs in front of the beds, a hair dryer in the bathroom, slippers and bathrobes.
- The mansion has a Wi-Fi connection.
- The visit of our mini water centre with saunas within 1,5 hours is included in each room rate. The visit time should be booked in advance.
Toila parich, 30103, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
Phone: +372 33 64 900