- The tenting area is located on the edge of limestone escarpment and is separated from the coastal cliff by a tall row of trees.
- The camping ground includes a fire pit and benches for enjoyable summer evenings.
- From the watchtower, guests can enjoy a fabulous view of the sea, and, of course, sunsets and sunrises.
- Our hiking trail begins at the caravan parking lot and leads our guests to the privacy of a sandy beach below the cliff wall.
- A hundred metres east of the tent site, a lighted path leads to the three-step Kivisilla waterfall, rising 20 metres high.
- Tent campers also have access to the hotel’s spa, with swimming pools and saunas, as well as the mansion restaurant and bar.
- Behind the camping the following services can be used for free:
- Vehicle and bicycle parking, separate WC and showers for men, women and mobility-impaired guests.
- a hiking trail
- a playground
- a traditional Estonian swing
- tennis courts
- a beach volleyball court
Kohtla parish, 30103, Ida-Virumaa, Estonia
Phone: +37233 64 900
Reservations (Mo – Fr)
Phone: +372 3364 906
Fax: + 372 33 64 901