For one person/1 night: 89 €
- Check in: 14.00
- Check out: 12.00
- Accommodation in a room for two
- Rich variety of buffet-style breakfast
- Sauna massage for 75 minutes (steam sauna and massage using salts from the Dead Sea + moisturizing lotion)
- Bubble bath with jasmine and algae
- Infrared sauna
- Access to pool area + Finnish sauna for 1-hour duration
- Free parking
Dead Sea salts contain over 40 types of minerals and are used in relaxing and rejuvenating massage.
- Ideal after a diet, childbirth or stress.
- Speeds up cell renewal, tones, stimulates, and leaves skin velvety and smooth.
- Strengthens cell defence system and leaves skin with protective layer.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Free for children up to 3 years old
- Children between the ages of 4 and 12: 10 €
* Price includes accommodation with extra bed and breakfast.
NB! See additional opportunities for making your stay with us even more exceptional:
• Order a meal at a suitable time: carrot cappuccino with roasted pumpkin seeds, pork fillet noisettes with garlic and potato casserole, pear simmered in port wine served with mascarpone cream
- One serving: 13.50 €
- Two servings: 27 €
• Reserve additional night for discounted price:
• Summer period (01/06 –31/08): 20% discount
• Winter period (01/09–31/05): 50% discount
• Available in hotel lobby and spa reception:
a) Purchase comfortable slippers for just 3 €
b) Reserve breakfast in bed or other catering services: 7 €
Information and reservations:
Phone: +372 33 64 900
NB: Administratsioon jätab endale õiguse hindu etteteatamata muuta. Tasutud teenuste eest, mis on jäänud kasutamata Saka mõisast mitteolenevatel põhjustel, raha tagasi ei maksta.