Relaxation Package with Museum Visit
For two persons: 98.50 € per night
- Check in: 14.00
- Check out: 12.00
- Accommodation in a room for two
- Rich variety of buffet-style breakfast
- Relaxation Centre (centre includes 2 massage armchairs, special light therapy lamps, scented candle, session lasts 15 minutes)
- Access to pool area and Finnish sauna for 1.5 hours
- Tickets for the Kukruse Polar Manor
NB! Museum is closed on Mondays.
Kukruse Village 20, Kohtla Parich, Ida-Viru County www.kukrusemois.ee
Kukruse Polar Manor
The manor introduces the von Toll family and its notable members: Robert von Toll, the founder of a large collection of historical records as well as Eduard von Toll, a polar explorer who sought the Sannikov Land – the land of dreams.
A wonderful opportunity to visit two lovely northern Estonian manors in the course of one trip. Accommodation and relaxation at Ida-Virumaa’s romantic Saka Manor. The museum ticket will take you on an exciting trip to discover the recently opened polar manor.
- Free for children up to 3 years old
- Children between the ages of 4 and 12: 10 €
* Price includes accommodation with extra bed and breakfast.
NB! See additional opportunities for making your stay with us even more exceptional:
Order a meal at a suitable time: carrot cappuccino with roasted pumpkin seeds, pork fillet noisettes with garlic and potato casserole, pear simmered in port wine served with mascarpone cream
- One serving: 13.50 €
- Two servings: 27 €
- Reserve additional night for discounted price:
- Summer period (01/06 –31/08): 20% discount
- Winter period (01/09–31/05): 50% discount
- Available in hotel lobby and spa reception:
a) Purchase comfortable slippers for just 3 €
b) Reserve breakfast in bed or other catering services: 7 €
Information and booking:
Phone: +372 3364 900
NB! The administration reserves the right to change rates without prior notice. Services that go unused for reasons not related to Saka Manor will not be refunded.