The tenting area is located right on the edge of limestone escarpment and is separated from the coastal cliff by a tall row of trees.
- The camping ground includes a fire pit and benches for enjoyable summer evenings.
- The border guard tower viewpoint offers fantastic view to the sea, sunrises and sunsets.
- Our hiking trail begins at the caravan parking lot and leads our guests to the privacy of a beach with white sand below the cliff wall.
- A hundred meters east of the tent site, a lighted path leads to the three-step Kivisilla waterfall, rising 20 meters high.
- Tent campers also have access to the hotel’s spa, with swimming pools and saunas, as well as the mansion restaurant and bar.
- Behind the camping the following services can be used for free: vehicle and bicycle parking, separate WC and showers.
The surrounding area also includes:
- a hiking trail
- a playground
- a traditional Estonian swing
- tennis courts
- a beach volleyball court
- Tent camping per 1 adult – 10€ / night
- Tent camping per 1 child (up to 12 y.o.) – 5€ / night