The tenting area is located right on the edge of limestone escarpment and is separated from the coastal cliff by a tall row of trees.
- The camping ground includes a fire pit and benches for enjoyable summer evenings.
- The border guard tower viewpoint offers fantastic view to the sea, sunrises and sunsets.
- Our hiking trail begins at the caravan parking lot and leads our guests to the privacy of a beach with white sand below the cliff wall.
- A hundred meters east of the tent site, a lighted path leads to the three-step Kivisilla waterfall, rising 20 meters high.
- Tent campers also have access to the hotel’s spa, with swimming pools and saunas, as well as the mansion restaurant and bar.
- Behind the camping the following services can be used for free: vehicle and bicycle parking, separate WC and showers.
The surrounding area also includes:
- a hiking trail
- a playground
- a traditional Estonian swing
- tennis courts
- a beach volleyball court
- Tent camping per 1 adult – 10€ / night
- Tent camping per 1 child (up to 12 y.o.) – 5€ / night
Information and reservations:
- Phone: +372 336 4900
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! The administration reserves the right to change rates without prior notice. Services that have been paid for but go unused for reasons not related to Saka Manor will not be refunded.