Dear Spa guests!
To ensure maximum comfort for our guests, we have established etiquette for the spa, which we respectfully ask guests to follow!
- Spa treatments should be booked in advance. We cannot guarantee free time slots if you decide to book a treatment on the spot.
- Please arrive five minutes early because arriving late will unfortunately shorten the duration of services.
- Immediately before going to the pool, sauna or taking any kind of treatment, you must have a shower.
- It is strictly forbidden to jump into the water.
- The floors in the Spa can be slippery, which is why you should wear special Spa footwear with rubber sole.
- Please consume drinks with alcohol in the Spa drink bar with moderation. The staff has the right to refuse from selling alcohol to visitors. It is forbidden to consume your own food and drinks at the Spa.
- We recommend removing jewelry prior to using the Spa.
- We cannot take responsibility for lost money or valuables that have been brought to the Spa.
- Please respect the privacy of other guests. For that reason, we ask guests to speak with a quiet voice in the Spa.
- Set your mobile phone in the voiceless mode.
- Guests with high blood pressure, heart problems or other health problems, as well as guests who are pregnant, should let the staff know about that.
- Children are permitted in the Spa only under adult supervision.
- There is no smoking in the hotel.
- We recommend that guests do not eat large meals immediately before or after undergoing treatments.
- In order to cancel orders or to change reservation times, we ask that guests inform us 24 hours in advance. In the event of late cancellation, you will have to pay the entire price for the treatment.
- We reserve the right to change the price of treatments without prior notice.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded and must be presented upon arrival at the Spa.
Enjoy your Spa experience!
Saka Manor Wellness SPA opening hours:
- Mon-Fry 16.00-22.00
- Sat 12.00-22.00
- Sun 12.00 – 20.00