Seminars in the border guard tower Meretorn
The staff of Saka Manor is sure that the most innovative and rational ideas are born outside of the hustle and bustle of a big city. Our Meretorn seminar house has been equipped with everything you might need in order to make business processes even more efficient.
Border guard tower Meretorn stands about 200 meters away from the hotel house, on the edge of the cliff. This is a former Soviet coast guard tower. It has been converted into a modern conference center with all necessary facilities and very good lighting.
There are three floors in the building. You can enjoy the view of the Gulf of Finland from each floor. The border guard tower has two conference rooms, including one with balcony overlooking the sea, where coffee breaks can be held. Altogether fitting up to 70 guests, the border guard tower is a wonderful location for workshops.
Conference rooms are named after islands in the Gulf of Finland. The largest islands, the Hogland and Suur-Tütarsaar, are visible from the top of the border guard tower on a sunny day.
On the 1st floor of the Meretorn, there is a Finnish sauna with the seating area, showers and a WC.
- A conference room on the first floor which fits up to 50 persons with theatre-styled seating and up to 30 persons with a U-shaped seating arrangement.
- The back wall of the room is made of glass, a door leads out onto the terrace and viewpoint platform.
- Reserving the meeting room for seminars costs 320 € per day.
- A seminar room on the second floor of the border guard tower, with a sea view. It fits up to 20 guests. Tables are arranged in a U-shape.
- This hall also has a spacious balcony with a sea view, where coffee breaks can be held in good weather.
- Reserving the meeting room for seminars costs 240 € per day.
Ask for an individual price quote for rooms, seminar catering, and coffee breaks:
- Phone: +372 3364 902
- E-mail: email@example.com