Saka Manor Hotel & SPA
- The three-star hotel was opened in 2004.
- The hotel includes 29 rooms (for 57 persons in total):
- 18 DBL/TWN (standard rooms with a double bed or two separate beds)
- 5 DBL+ (standard larger rooms with contemporary interior)
- 4 DBL Deluxe rooms (spacious, higher class rooms, contain furnishings of a higher grade)
- 1 FAMILY (two-room DBL + TWN for four guests)
- 1 DISABILITY (TWN with accessible bathroom)
- All rooms with stylish decor and wooden furniture, each one has a shower, SAT TV and a direct-dial phone.
- DBL Deluxe rooms include tables for breakfast in bed, carpets in front of the bed, a hair dryer and bathrobes.
- Wi-Fi is accessible in the east wing of the building, in the restaurant, dining room, and in the upper and lower lobbies.
- Guests are offered breakfast and catering for larger groups in the hotel’s dining hall.
- The visit of our mini water centre with saunas within 1,5 hours is included in each room rate. The visit time should be booked in advance.
- Breakfast is served: Monday-Friday 7AM-10AM, Saturday-Sunday 8AM-11AM.
- Check-in starts at 3PM, check-out is until noon.
Toila parish, 30103, Ida-Virumaa, Estonia
Phone: +372 3364 900